Use Newspaper To Prevent Dog Bedwetting

I notice that there is a lot of dogs wetting beds. We have had a British bulldog from a friend. She's been with us about a year now and is about 2 years old. Our problem is the same, she will wet her bed but only if we place a blanket or bedding in the basket. When newspaper is only form of bedding, she will not wee.

She was one of 16 dogs that the breeder had in a conservatory so I think the wetting problem stems from claiming her bed amongst that lot. I think people could try this out see if it works for them.

By lindz from Port Talbot, UK

dog in pink sweater

A Chihuahua laying in its bed.
Dog Peeing in Its Own Bed
Pets Dogs AdviceApril 29, 2010
Plastic Newspaper Bag
Uses for Plastic Newspaper Bags
Newspapers rolled into logs for burning.
Making Newspaper Logs
Newspaper Nail Art
Newspaper Nail Art
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper