Organizing Your Bathroom For Busy Mornings

I have an open wicker bookcase that is oval shaped with three shelves in my bathroom. The shelves are deep and will hold tall items. They have large scarf doilies on them to prevent items from falling through to the floor.

On one shelf I store my earrings in trinket boxes (the jewelry is separated by color and size), bracelets in an antique bath powder box, and ankle bracelets in a small decorative tin box. I use a wooden mug holder to hold my large necklaces. I attached large paper clips to the openings in the wicker and hang necklaces according to the chain length either on the inside of the shelves or the longer chain necklaces on the side of the large shelf. I can quickly locate an accessory for my outfits.

There is a shelf that holds my hair products that are in a basket, a pretty flower pot holds brushes and combs. A decorative box holds make-up. Lotions, moisturizers, etc. are contained in flat baskets at the back of the the shelf.

The bottom shelf stores bath towels/hand towels which are rolled up in a tight roll. My hair dryer/curling iron hang on a shelf designed for them. Instead of wrapping the cords around the shelf, I keep a wicker plant basket underneath the shelf on the floor so the cords can fall into the open basket and stay neat.

My vanity is next to the wicker shelf so I have everything I need available to prepare for the day at my fingertips. The top of the vanity holds a tray with my deodorant, eye glass cleaner, standing eyeglass holder, a small glass tray with medications for the day, a decorative pitcher that holds dental care items and a pretty juice glass for water.

I have a large walk-in closet in the bathroom. I organize my clothes on a hook on the back of the closet door including shoes underneath the outfit. The accessories are on the wicker shelf nearby and I keep my purse on a hook hanging in the closet. I keep an early morning schedule to arrive at work so I have to be organized to be ready for the day by 5:30 a.m.!

By Williams396

Please come organize my house for me! Lol

Jot notes to yourself right on mirror or glass shower doors with a dry erase markers. It wipes right off

Messy Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom
Organizing BathroomAugust 20, 2008
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Cabinet
Organizing Your Bathroom Cabinets
Bathroom Drawers
Organizing Bathroom Drawers
🎄