Diabetic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These cookies taste great and are good for anyone on a special diet for diabetes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup reduced fat butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup spoonable brown sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. skim milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter, brown sugar substitute, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, 1/4 cup at a time. Mixing after each addition by hand, stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
By imaqt1962 from IL
January 27, 20060 found this helpful
Thank you this looks good and I will try it this weekend. I love oatmeal and I need to start using
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 7:39:29 PM on 10.0.2.36 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us