Sweet Potato And Carrot Casserole
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes peeled , washed and diced
- 1 lb. carrots peeled, washed and thinly sliced
- 10 oz can of drained pineapples
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. of orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. of butter
- 1 Tbsp. of molasses
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. of chopped pecans
Boil both veggies (about 7 minutes) until tender. Drain and add in pineapples and raisins, toss. Place into a casserole dish. In a pan, combine remainder except pecans and heat until it forms a syrup. Pour over veggies and sprinkle with pecans. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
By LRP from Lowell, MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide