Uses For Campbell's Select Microwave Bowls

I bought one of the Campbell's Select "Savory Lentil Soup" in the microwavable bowl. It does say on the label not to re-use the container. It is a sturdy container with a dandy sturdy cover and it is a shame to have to just throw away the whole thing after one use. Any suggestions on how I could recycle this?

Pamela

If the Campbell web site has a "contact us" link you can pose your question to them via that. Otherwise, I would go ahead and use it. Because of the plethora of lawsuits in this country against large corporations, many "instructions" that come with a company's products are there solely to protect the corporation from a potential lawsuit (and you can't blame them).

What I do is use many of the plastic containers for freeze containers. I just fill them mark them and when I take them out of the freezer I just run them under hot water...or let them thaw a while...then I put the contents in a bowl and zap in the microwave.