Interlibrary Loans

When my library doesn't have a book I'm interested in reading, I ask the librarian if it can be ordered through interlibrary loan. My library finds the book in another library, which loans it to my library, which loans it to me. This also works well to preview a book I might be interested in buying.

By Lynn

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

My library is online and I can see from home if the book I want is in the system and order it right from home.

They don't deliver though!

You all are sooo lucky. I'm lucky to find any book at our library. There is NO interlibrary loan. They've never even heard of it. I used to live an hour south of Chicago and had access to millions of books. Now I live in SW MO and the choice is extremely limited.

Picture of a student loan application
Paying Off Debt from College
Quicken Loan
Quicken Loan Reviews
Pink piggy bank wearing graduation cap with money in the slot.
Saving Money for College
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:44:40 AM on 10.0.1.249 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.