Foxy (Pom/Cocker Spaniel)

Foxy is 2 years old. She is a Pom with Cocker Spaniel. We got her 6 months ago, she was an outdoor dog so we bought her and now she is inside in a nice warm place.

She likes to play with tennis balls and her teddy bears. She is very loving and she also likes to cuddle.

By Diane from Canada

Foxy (Pom/Cocker Spaniel)

I love both breed types and Foxy is so cute. Foxy is so soft looking and has a beautiful shiny coat.

She is beautiful! I know she is go glad that you found her and took her indoors to live! Thanks for sharing Foxy with us and God bless you.

She is so lucky you saved her from being outside. I never could understand what good is a dog tied to a box outside, usually in the hot sun and no water, then have to endure the cold winters. When I was growing up, we always had house dogs and they were treated like part of our family and we loved them so much.

Photos Pets DogsMay 3, 2008
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
🎄