Removing a Window from My Computer's Desktop

I wanted to install a shortcut on my desktop to your site and instead installed a window and I want to remove it. How can I remove the window from my desktop? Thanks.

Try going to your start button, find control panel, usually in settings. Then you need to go to add/remove programs. when you get there it will give you a list of all things on your computer. Find the one you want to remove and right click on it. It should start to remove itself, or you can always try to right click on the icon on the desktop. It should say uninstall or delete.

You can always click and drag to the recycle bin. But if you want a link to ThriftyFun, just sign up for their daily tips and emails. They'll send a link every day right to your in box.

You could also "Add to Favorites".

Pat T

Try right clicking on it and the drop down menu should have a delete or close option. Click on one of those. I agree with patom to just sign up for TF newsletters delivered to your email box ;-)

Computers TroubleshootingMarch 24, 2009
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
A stack of CDs or DVDs
Saving Money On Computer Software
🎉
🎄