Hot Crab Dip
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat, free of shells
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced, optional
- 5 to 6 roasted garlic cloves or 2 cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points.
By Jodi from Aurora, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 4 cans crab
- 1 qt. Miracle Whip
- 1 bottle A-1 sauce (5 oz.)
- 6 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
In glass bowl, using wooden spoon, blend all ingredients except crab. Add crab just before serving. Heat in chafing dish or microwave until cheese melted. Serve with with crackers or corn chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 9:45:18 AM on 10.0.2.234 in 727 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us