Morning Glory Cuttings

My Mother and I both love morning glories. I sprouted one that I cut from outside in water and then replanted it where I wanted it to grow. Our fences are now covered wtih them. I bring them in all the time and bloom them on window sills. I always take an envelope full of the round seeds at the end of growing season and break them open and plant them again next year. The rest fall from the pods off the vine onto the ground. I love these plants. I believe they are related to the sweet potato or yam plant.

Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings
Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
morning_glory_growing_slowly
Morning Glory Growing Slowly
Purple Morning Glory
Growing Morning Glory
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:52:58 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.