Craft Organizer For Earrings

A craft organizer makes an excellent holder for your earrings. I have four that I keep in my bathroom and take earrings off before I remove makeup at night. Works great!

By Elaine from Belle Plaine, Iowa

I used to work with a woman who had two fishing tackle boxes full of earrings. You can get a lot of earrings in one of those things!

I've been using these and fishing tackle boxes for years. Another good idea for jewelry are the big hardware boxes that you have drawers that pull out and usually put nails and screws and tacks and things into. I have 2 of those including a pink one I got a long time ago. I put jewelry sets into those. I also use the tackle and craft boxes for sets if they are small. My vintage jewelry is usally large so those go into the larger hardware boxes.

my jewelry chest was an un-thrifty gift from my best friend. He gave me a vintage wooden tool chest for Christmas last year. It has felt lined drawers of all sizes, the wood is beautiful and it even has a mirror in the top lid. Lowe's and the like had them during the holiday season for around 50 or 60 I think.

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing Clutter ControlAugust 27, 2007
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Making Headpin Earrings
Making Headpin Earrings
🎉
🎄