Beauty (Sealpoint Siamese)

Beauty is 1 1/2 years old and is a Siamese - Sealpoint. We have her mother, she was born in our bedroom.

She likes to chase anything. She's the smartest cat we've ever had in 50+ years.

By Elizabeth from Salinas, CA

Editor's Note: Here is a previous entry about Beauty and her mother, Bon Bon:

Beauty (Sealpoint Siamese)

Siamese cats are the best!!!!!! ive grew up around them since i was a kid now im on my own and have a male seal point named OZZY and trust me he is king he does whatever he wants to wether i approve or not !! LOL and im sure you know what i mean, he lets me know when hes mad too

What a cutie pie...I am the owner of 2 cats..and I wouldn't trade them for anything..they love unconditionally and tell no secrets...your cat is very, very pretty...and yes. my cats have owned me for over 50+ years too..

Photos Pets CatsMarch 26, 2008
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Siamese Cat
Siamese Cat Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos