Gift Idea for Quilter

My children's babysitter used scraps of material to make quilts and craft items. For Christmas, I purchased several packs of remnants, and several yards of various material appropriate for the crafts she made and wrapped each of them in other purchased material. I used lengths of lace for ribbon, and strung several spools of thread on rickrack and pretty ribbon to decorate the "package".

By OkieJay from OK

Your children's babysitter is going to be thrilled. I know from being a crafter myself, to receive such a thoughtful gift in consideration to her actual crafting interests, will do more than add to her crafting stash, but warm her heart as well. Great idea!

Laura in NH

Crafter Gift
Gift Ideas for Crafters
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeDecember 19, 2005
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Christmas gift list.
Keeping Track of Gift Ideas
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
🎉
🎄