- 1 pkg. celery hearts, chopped
- 2 cans pitted black olives, drained and sliced (6 oz. each)
- 2 jars stuffed green olives, drained and sliced (5 oz. each)
- 1 head cauliflower, torn into flowerets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 bunch carrots, chopped (1lb.)
Mix above ingredients in large salad bowl. Chill. Marinate for 24 hours.
- 1 1/2 cup salad oil
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
Combine ingredients and mix well.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 7:33:04 AM on 10.0.2.49 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us