- 1 pkg. celery hearts, chopped
- 2 cans pitted black olives, drained and sliced (6 oz. each)
- 2 jars stuffed green olives, drained and sliced (5 oz. each)
- 1 head cauliflower, torn into flowerets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 bunch carrots, chopped (1lb.)
Mix above ingredients in large salad bowl. Chill. Marinate for 24 hours.
- 1 1/2 cup salad oil
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
Combine ingredients and mix well.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!