Resetting Printer Settings

A few years ago I set my printer so it would print using less ink. Every time I print something the print comes out smaller then the actual size that is shown on the page. Does anyone know how I can get my printer back to the way it printed when I first got it? Thank you so much.

Vicky from PA

Did you try reset using the default setting?

You should try reinstalling the printer driver (i.e., the software that came with the printer). Usually you don't have to uninstall what you have as the programs usually overwrite whatever identical files are found. If you no longer have the software, try searching online (google, yahoo, etc.). If the printer is not too old, you can usually download updated printer drivers for free. good luck

Try setting the print on the document you are printing to a larger size.

Computers PrintersAugust 25, 2008
computer printer
Printer Not Working After Paper Jam
Printer ink color cartridges.
Saving Money on Toner & Inkjet Cartridges
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
All-In-One Printer
Setting Up an All-In-One Printer to Send Faxes