Soda Stains on Car Upholstery

What can I use to get dried soda stains out of my car upholstery, and from the carpet?

Christine from West Valley City, Utah

spray with a mixture of vinegar and water, let sit for a few minutes, then soak up with a paper towel but do not rub instead like blot, I found this by accident while cleaning car windows, I saw a stain which looked like soda stain and tried it and it took off every stain. Good luck.

Club soda has been used to clean stains for a VERY long time. I'd be more likely to try this before using

water. Rub with an old terry cloth, then blot dry with

paper towels. I don't believe it will need rinsing unless very dark or colored stain, or the clear Club

Soda turns a different color. It should NOT harm your upholstery at all. I believe you will be pleased with the results if you do not over wet it. Blow dry the spot afterwards and fluff with a toothbrush, if needed, to faster view the results. If you need deeper scrubbing, gently use a soft bristle brush in only one direction, watching carefully that it

isn't disturbing the fibers of the fabric. Brush then blot, repeating with a little Club Soda spray, then brush and blot until all gone. Good luck and God bless and help you. : )

Try a product called "speedball" if none of the other tips work. I make automotive carpet (throw in mats, in my dept.), and that's what we use.

Bobbie

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoJune 14, 2007
A woman cleaning out the interior of her car.
Cleaning Car Upholstery
Car Upholstery
Removing Ink on Car Upholstery
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
🎉
🎄