Scrap Paper Bookmarks
Make your own bookmarks as inexpensive gifts using things found around the house.
Approximate Time 10 minutes
- scrap paper
- hot glue
- glue stick
- paper clip- any size (larger ones work better)
- rubber stamp or stickers
- ink pad if using rubber stamp
- small piece of ribbon (about 4 inches)
- Cut one piece of paper into a 2 inch square. Stamp design onto this paper or stick sticker onto this paper.
- Cut a coordinating piece of paper into a 2-1/4 inch square. Glue 2 inch square onto this square with glue stick.
- Glue entire square onto top of paper clip to create bookmark. Leave some of the paper clip showing so that it can be clipped onto paper.
- Tie piece of ribbon to paper clip as embellishment.
By scruggle from Dublin, GA
May 8, 20080 found this helpful
these are really cute
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 6:10:10 AM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us