Cute Christmas Gifts with Accompanying Sayings

I am looking for a list of cute sayings for last minute or homemade Christmas gifts. I know one of the things was to wrap a whisk with Hershey's Kisses inside with Saran wrap. Dress it up with pretty ribbon and a tag that reads "We 'whisk' you a Merry Christmas". I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you.

By Patty

Here is a cute idea from my kids to aunts and grandmothers: In a gift bag place a scarf, pair of gloves and a few Hersey's kisses. The tag will say "A Hi-5 from Dylan, a hug from Megan and kisses from Julianne!" The hi-5 is the gloves, the hug is the scarf and the kisses you get the idea.

Get a mug Christmas or whatever print you want and a spoon at the dollar store and put 2 single packs of tea any flavor you have at home in the mug along with the spoon, wrap in clear plastic. Have the lil card attached with string, ribbon, etc. addressed "Tea the Season"

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 10, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Frugal Living Sayings
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Unique Saying
Finding Unique Sayings to Monogram