Review Of Dog Arthritis Treatments

I would like to know if anyone has used the product that is seen advertised on TV for arthritis in dogs or for hip dysplasia that you spray in the water. I would like to know how effective it is and if you have had any experience with it.

Elaine from Iowa

Best Answer

I did not purchase that "remedy" from the TV ad, but there was a similar (if not the same) product available through a homeopathic supplier that I buy from so I tried it. I noticed no difference in my dog at all when she was taking it. And no difference after it was all used up. And those "remedies" are expensive. I do use "Cell Health Makeover" for my dog (web site has same name) and have for years. I do notice a change when I stop using that product. It has helped tremendously.

I don't know if it really works on animals. but have you noticed they are advertising the same product for humans. Same name, I wonder if its the same product

How did you notice the "cell health makeover working? I'm curious - I have a dog with pretty bad arthritis and have tried the expensive stuff. She doesn't like them and I find it hard to find a difference. What symptoms of improvement do you see - and how long when it is the dog's system for you to notice?

Thank You.

My husband and I both take Glucosamine with MSM and are also giving it to our dog. It started helping her right away-just one tablet in cheese a day.

Millie

I had to buy the vet glucosame with condyroton and msm because what I gave my dog went right through him. It was human grade but the vet stuff worked with in 3 treatments. Now my 12 year old sheltie is back to normal again. It is well worth the price. Sue

Just wanted to know of a natural arthritis treatment for our 13yr old boxer. He is such a love and he has trouble moving when he first gets up. I read some of the posts and forgot about the glucosamine with msm. I am going to buy some and try it.

The only think that has helped my dog and me with our joint problems is glucosomine chondroitin. I buy the pet chewables for him and the human chewables for me. The improvement for both of us is dramatic.

Old Dog
Treating Arthritis in Dogs
Consumer Advice Product Reviews PetsJuly 14, 2008
Woman scratching her dry scalp.
Homemade Dry Scalp Treatments
Cooking With Arthritis
Cooking With Arthritis
Arthritis Pain
Remedies for Arthritis Pain
Beautiful drapes.
Saving Money on Drapes, Blinds and Window Treatments
🎉
🎄