Quick Touch Power Roller Reviews

I'd like to buy an electric painting kit. I found one, a 980 Quick Touch Power Roller, on sale for $57, $20 rebate, my cost would only be $37. Is that worth it? It comes with a roller, splatter shield, 12' paint hose and 14' extension. Fingertip paint flow control, light weight and mobile.

Another choice is the 990 Pro (same manufacturer) for $79-$20 rebate=$59. I'm only using this to repaint a dining room right now, but will use it more in the future. Does this work good for doing the ceilings?

Thanks,
Kim from WI

I'm from the old school and find it cheaper and much easier to use a paint roller and pan to do the job.

Marge from NY

Marge, can you tell me the cons? I too, have always used the brush and pan but I've been thinking a while about getting something easier. I appreciate your input.

Thanks!

I have used both. I like the power roller for big jobs. It definitely saves a LOT of time. But if you are just doing one room, assuming it's not enormous, stick with the hand held roller. I say that because the clean up of the power roller is extensive, and you have to be sure you get all the parts back exactly right after they are dry.

Consumer Advice General AdviceSeptember 17, 2007
Lint Roller
Uses for a A Lint Roller
Paint Roller Snowmen
Paint Roller Snowmen
exercise roller machine
Finding a Vintage Roller Exercise Machine
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎉
🎄