Halloween Costume: Ghoulteacher

For Halloween one year, I bought the ugliest dress I could find at the thrift store. It was a black sheath dress with yellow, white and gold shear collar and it was sleeveless. I wore black pantyhose and glued spiders and ants on the hose and dress. I had a fake rat that I pinned to my shoulder and my face was greened along with my arms and hands. I brushed out my hair with my head upside down and sprayed with the freeze type hairspray. I colored it with streaks of green. I was a Ghoulteacher.

I made up a pledge like we used to do in school, with a few words changed. Here goes: "I pledge a lesion to all zombies of the United Stiffs of America. And to the reincarnated for where they lie, one zombie underground, invisible with livers and just ice for all." I was thinking of just eyes too for a variation. Anyway, that is my version. I sometimes say it to myself at different functions that I go to. It's silly. By the way, people were actually afraid of me. I got just the effect I wanted from my costume.

By Maggie from Oak Lawn, IL

We need a picture!

That sounds great!! Your pledge too, I like it.

Yes, picture, picture. And thanks for the laugh out loud.

Crafts Halloween Costumes AdultsOctober 11, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🎉
🎄