Work on Tips in a Document

When writing up my crafts and tips for Thriftyfun, I do it all in my documents including listing the description and ingredients for recipes or materials for crafts right above the instructions.

Then I copy the whole thing, paste it in the box for the instructions. I cut the description and paste it in the appropriate box. I have all of the ingredients or materials right there to copy into their boxes and delete them when I have them all copied.

This way I double check my work. Hope this makes it easier for some of you.

By Latrtatr from Loup City, NE

I do the same thing, but this is one of those tips that people don't think about, because it's so simple!

Computers Internet TipsMarch 18, 2010
Converting Email Files
Family Tree
Making a Family Tree Wall Hanging
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print