Static When Using MagicJack

I have had Magic Jack for more than a month. Every time I use the phone there is a lot of static and the person I am talking to says my voice is breaking up. Can someone tell me how to eliminate the static for clarity?

By Janice from Jacksonville, FL

Answers

I've had a Magic Jack for almost three years now and it has gotten steadily better. When ever I get a bad connection we just hang up and one calls the other back. It never fails to fix the problem. For the amount of money it saves me I wouldn't trade it for any other phone in the world.

Iris

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 24, 2010
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Static Electricity
Preventing Static Electricity
Eco-Friendly Fabric Softener
Eco-Friendly Alternatives To Fabric Softeners
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 11:22:39 AM on 10.0.0.21 in 909 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.