Static When Using MagicJack

I have had Magic Jack for more than a month. Every time I use the phone there is a lot of static and the person I am talking to says my voice is breaking up. Can someone tell me how to eliminate the static for clarity?

By Janice from Jacksonville, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I've had a Magic Jack for almost three years now and it has gotten steadily better. When ever I get a bad connection we just hang up and one calls the other back. It never fails to fix the problem. For the amount of money it saves me I wouldn't trade it for any other phone in the world.

Iris

Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 24, 2010
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Static Electricity
Preventing Static Electricity
Eco-Friendly Fabric Softener
Eco-Friendly Alternatives To Fabric Softeners
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:52:21 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.