Cleaning a Food Processor Bowl

I just ground whole cloves in my mini food processor and the bowl is cloudy and I can't get the smell of cloves out of it. Does anyone know how I can restore it to its original condition? Thanks!

Andrea

Try grinding some uncooked rice in your food processor to get rid of the lingering spice smell. As for the cloudyness, it might be that the cloves have scratched up the plastic bowl of your processor.

--MrsKris

I would just wash in bleach water and rinse or soak in vanilla water afterwards to remove bleach smell, bleach will remove most smells but I'm afraid it may be the cloudy is just scratches.

Vinegar may also be used to cut odors and may help with the cloudiness if it isn't scratches...

Try grinding slices of bread. This seems to work well. It removes odors and newer stains.

Did you ever get the clove smell out of your food processor? I had the same thing happen.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesSeptember 14, 2004
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
cat by bowl
Cat Splashes Water Out of Bowl
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
Photo of a woman cleaning a toilet.
Preventing and Cleaning Toilet Rings
🎄