David With Toby Keith

This is my brother David on the right and he is fighting for our country, but on this day he is guarding Toby Keith, country singer.

By Melissa from Moncure, NC

David With Toby Keith

This is my baby brother David, he is the youngest of eight and he has a twin sister. He is married and has three children and two step-children. This is his third tour and I hope his last. he is home for Christmas and then he has to go back to finish his tour. Pray for him and all our military guys and gals.

Great picture, I can see why his smile was so big! Tell him we thank him for all he does for us here at home & May God keep him safe.

Beautiful picture, and they both look so wonderful!

God bless our soldiers!

Photos OtherJanuary 5, 2009
🎄
🍂