WeddingsPhotos

Tip for your Wedding Day

"Never forget to check that your 15-year-old groomsmen remembered to bring his coat with him and did not switch it with your dad's, which is three sizes too big, and get to the wedding before you were already 1 hour late"

This is a pic of my cuzin's wedding. I was a groomsmen and was the 15-year-old that stalled the wedding. Right before the reception I found out that the coat was way too big. We were already an hour late, but we made it all the way to 1 1/2 hours late. I took the picture of my cuzin's face as soon as he found out my lil' accident and it turned into a groomsmen discussion. I had a blast and here's one memory I'll never forget, no matter how hard I try.

Groomsmen

By BB

What a great picture and a cute story to remember the joyous occassion by !! Many happy years and blessings to the wedding couple too !

I have been to lots of weddings and I have never been to one that everything went absolutely correctly, but you know what I remember most about each one, was the little thing that went wrong. Its the funny memory that sticks with you. When my dad and stepmom got married my five year old stepbrother insisted on standing between them and when his mom said "I DO" he said "I DO TOO".