Sugar (Bichon Frise)

Sugar will be 4 years old on March 7, 2010. She is a Bichon Frise, but is often mistaken for a poodle. I bought her when she was 8 weeks old from a lady whose dog had pups. She likes to play fetch with her teddy bear but does not really want to give it back to me once she fetches it. Then it is a tug-o-war!

Sugar always has to take her teddy bear outside with her when she goes out to potty. Then when she is finished and ready to come back in, she stands at the door with the bear in her mouth and I hear a muffled bark to let me know she wants back inside.

By Susan from Florissant, MO

I'm usually attracted to large, shaggy dogs, but Sugar has captured my heart. I can see her with her teddy bear waiting to come in. Bet she has a wonderful disposition. Thanks for posting.

What a pretty girl!

Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 21, 2010
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags