Scotch Guard Suit Jackets

Are you able to Scotch Guard suit jackets?

Yes, I suppose you could treat the wear areas of a jacket - the cuffs, pockets, lapels, etc. It shouldn't be necessary in a wool suit, as wool is very stain resistant and easy to spot clean - but in linen or other delicate fabrics it would work. I have read about a similar spray that socialites used on their designer clothes to avoid frequent dry cleaning! I routinely spray my canvas accessories, bags, shoes, hats to prolong their life.

Yes you can use scotch guard on any fabric. There is also a scotch guard for leather. When I use to sell scotch guard one of my demos was to pour oil on two cardboards squares, one treated with scotch guard the other was not. And the untreated one would absorb the oil. The scotch guard treated cardboard would bead up and could be removed without staining the cardboard.

I scotch guard pockets books /ball caps tennis shoes baby jackets shirts curtain over the sink neck of shirts / collars of jackets /knees for kids pants gloves /car seats dog bed / rugs/ shower curtains there are thousands things you can do with scotch guard.

Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceOctober 25, 2007
yellow jackets in a house
Getting Rid of Yellow Jackets in Your House
Cleaning Life Jackets
Cleaning Life Jackets
National Guard Woman
Joining the National Guard
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School