Browsing: Uses for Advertising Magnets

Uses For Advertising Magnets

Tips for reusing all those advertising refrigerator magnets you get in the mail.

Kids Art

You can cut them up and hot glue the advertising side to kids' art projects to become instant magnets. That's what I just did for my daughter's scout troop.

By brandi_alsup

School Photos

As one of those folks who just can't stand a clean refrigerator door, I tend to post a lot of photos of my loved ones. Attach a cut to fit photo with double stick tape to the front of the magnet, and you now have a personalized magnet. This is a great way to get rid of those generally unusable, mini-photos that inevitably come with school pictures. Doesn't even have to be a photo - pull a great design from a magazine or whatever. The possibilities are endless.

By mrsmutt

Photos

I glue pictures of my grandchildren and great grandchildren on them and put them on my fridge.

By Billie

Capture Pins and Paperclips

Here are some uses for those advertising magnets that you're tired of looking at on the fridge: Put one in a desk drawer to capture paper clips, etc (just make sure it's not near computer disks, as magnets can erase data!) Put one where you work on crafts to capture pins and needles Using a glue stick, cover the ad with a photo or a picture cut from a greeting card or magazine to suit your kitchen decor By Becki in Indiana

By ThriftyFun

Dart Board

Make your own metal dartboard.Design it anyway you want. Then you can make your own magnet tipped darts. Experiment on your dart designs. I used just a bic pen plastic cylinder with a small magnet glues on the top of the barrel. I also used a piece of string glued to the magnet.

No they don't stick to the target every time,but it is still fun playing with them.

It doesn't hurt keeping a magnet in your sewing basket to hunt fallen needles on the floor.

You might show your children all the experiments they can do with Magnets They can learn and have fun at the same time.

By Mr. Thrifty

Prevent Car Locks from Freezing

If you live in a cold climate like I do, you can put them over the locks of your car doors to prevent them from freezing.

By Cindy S.

Alphabet Magnets

Cut them out into shapes of alphabet letters for toddlers and little kids to play with. To give them different colors, glue colored paper to them or spray paint them. (02/07/2005)

By P

Clothes Pins

If they are thin enough - use a deco hole punch & make several mini magnets out of it !!- or cut a strip of it & glue onto a clothes pin to use to hold coupons or notes.

By melody_yesterday

In Your Sewing Box

Keep a free advertising magnet in your sewing box to gather up any spilled pins. By Linda

By ThriftyFun

Keep for the Phone Number

I find it handy to have the phone number on the magnet handy, since most of the magnets I have are from business I use.

By the Oracle

Advertising Magnets
Uses for Advertising Magnets
Crafts Recycled CraftsFebruary 4, 2005
Shopping Online
Advertising an Online Store
brown cow magnet
Making Vintage Fridgie Diet Reminder Magnets
Internet Advertising Trick
Avoiding Advertising Tricks
Cleaning Business
Advertising a Cleaning Business
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 23, 2016 at 8:13:49 AM on 10.0.1.186 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.