Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make

• ice cream sandwiches
  • 1/2 gallon Cookies and Cream ice cream
  • chocolate sauce
  • peanut butter, melted
  • candy (Reese's, etc.)

First line a cake pan with ice cream sandwiches. I use the regular ones with the vanilla ice cream in the middle with the chocolate cookies. Soften a half gallon of ice cream of your choice. Spread half the ice cream on your ice cream sandwiches.

Drizzle some chocolate sauce and some melted peanut butter on the top of the ice cream. Put remaining ice cream on top of that and again drizzle the top with chocolate sauce and peanut butter, then top with some broken up Reese's or whatever candy you like. Cover and freeze for an hour or so. So easy and you won't have any left, trust me, it is delicious and easy.

By Melissa from Pine City, NY

I am for sure going to try this cake.....sounds absolutely delicious!! My mouth keeps watering when I read the recipe!! thanks for sharing!

Ice Cream Sandwiches
Making an Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cakes Ice CreamJuly 27, 2007
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield