Yummy Bread Bowl
- 1 (1 lb.) loaf frozen bread dough or you can use your own
Bake bread in a round 9-10 inch bowl. Cool. Then slice the top off and cut the inside out 1 inch from the side, leaving a hollow shell. Fill with dip and cover the whole loaf with tinfoil and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until dip is warm.
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package bacon-flavored cheese or Co-Jack or Cheddar
- 1 package dried beef, cut fine
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits (not imitation)
- 1 tsp. minced onion or 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. liquid hickory smoke
- salt and Lawry's seasoning to taste
Mix well and fill bread bowl. Place bread bowl on a large platter and surround it with bread pieces, taco chips, etc. Note: Use bacon bits only if you are not using bacon-flavored cheese.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 18, 2017 at 4:22:32 PM on 10.0.1.254 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us