Yummy Bread Bowl
- 1 (1 lb.) loaf frozen bread dough or you can use your own
Bake bread in a round 9-10 inch bowl. Cool. Then slice the top off and cut the inside out 1 inch from the side, leaving a hollow shell. Fill with dip and cover the whole loaf with tinfoil and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until dip is warm.
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package bacon-flavored cheese or Co-Jack or Cheddar
- 1 package dried beef, cut fine
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits (not imitation)
- 1 tsp. minced onion or 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. liquid hickory smoke
- salt and Lawry's seasoning to taste
Mix well and fill bread bowl. Place bread bowl on a large platter and surround it with bread pieces, taco chips, etc. Note: Use bacon bits only if you are not using bacon-flavored cheese.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 7:34:57 AM on 10.0.0.163 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us