Label Buffet Offerings

Everyone is either on a strict diet or allergic to various edibles these days! If you're having a buffet meal, indoors or out, you can avoid answering the question,"Can you tell me what's in this?" over and over again. Year round, save those plastic pick things that a florist puts into a bouquet of flowers (to hold a card) and get them out at party time.

Print on an index or fancier card what the sandwiches are filled with, or just identify a casserole as "Mom's Potato Salad" and prop these identifying cards into the proper offerings!

I think this is a great idea! Thanks for it...will be using it at picnics and buffets at other functions.

Will let my sis in law know about this so they can use it at church potlucks!

Super idea, thanks for sharing !!!!

I was just telling my husband a few weeks ago, that I needed to find a way to make a flag or something to stick into my food dishes at potluck dinners. This would do the trick. Thanks for sharing!!

Potluck Casserole
Potluck Tips
Holidays and Parties Parties FoodApril 6, 2007
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Poppy Felt Pin
Felt Pin Ideas
Codes on Food Packaging
Codes on Food Packaging
Wine bottle with a blank label.
Finding Free Product Label Templates