Crisco Shortening and Honey Make a Great Lip Balm

Crisco Shortening is an excellent moisturizer for the lips when combined with honey which has healing properties. I use the old containers of lip gloss, that have been cleaned out and washed. I fill them with Crisco shortening one half of the way up and then stir in honey. I keep them in the refrigerator. It keeps them nice and cool. It feels wonderful to put on this cool lip balm.

You don't have to keep them in the refrigerator, but I choose too. I have made them in a hurry in plastic bags and left them out there and they are just fine.

By Robyn from Tri-Cities, TN

Love this idea! Can't wait to try it out tonight.

God Bless.

Trish in CT

Saving Money on Makeup
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
Making Lip Balm
Making Lip Balm
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Plain White Lip Balm on Blue Background
Homemade Lip Balm Recipes