Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

This is so simple and tasty, frugal too!

• 1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth depending on taste)
  • 1 cup sugar (preferably a raw sugar)
  • 1 large egg

Directions:

Preheat oven 350 degrees F.

Mix sugar and egg together. Add peanut butter. Form into 1 inch balls and press with fork. Dip fork in a little sugar so it won't stick.

Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.

By Ivy from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

My Mom and I have been making these for years! They are so simple and cheap. Also a wonderful recipe to make with children. My favorite cookie is Peanut Butter and I would choose this recipe over many of the fancy more expensive recipes we have tried over the years. We always seem to go back to our trusty 3 ingredient cheap recipe. The only thing we do differently is use the back side of a fork dipped in sugar to flatten the 1 inch dough balls. The sugar on the fork helps keep it from sticking and the fork gives the cookies a nice little grid design. Like it is often said "If it is not broke, don't fix it"! Nothing broken with this great little recipe!

Sorry Ivy, for my last post. Somehow or other when I was posting I saw directions someone else used for their PB cookies. You posted exactly what my Mom and I do with the recipe pressing with the fork. I guess I need to pay better attention when posting not to read other posts as well, lol! I just got so excited thinking of making PB cookies my mind was wondering! :)

flourless peanut butter cookies
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies Peanut ButterNovember 12, 2010
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Recipes
Peanut Butter
Peanut Whirl Cookies
🎉
🎄