Browsing: 17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Decorating A Surprise Party For My 17 Year Old Friend

Hey guys, I'm planning a surprise party for my friends 17th birthday. It's going to be at her house and I know who is coming. Do you have any ideas as to how I could decorate her house? I was thinking streamers in her room but I also wanted to do stuff to the rest of her house! Thanks a bunch!

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I would make sure you at least do the streamer thing where she will be walking in. Then an occational decoration. (A theme you have chosen) something she likes. Hawaiian etc. Then go from there.

what about going with a theme. and working from there..it could be something she likes, color, like a pink party, or something she collects, or a sport, a favorite book or movie, a make over, (hair,makeup,clothes) or for a way out there idea..you could use a theme from the past...the roaring twenties, the fifties, something along that line..when planning a party of any kind its always good to have a center theme plan..makes it more fun and easier to pull off!!...i personally sell invitation note cards(not a pitch,just an idea!)...you could get personalized invitations with little keepsakes inside for the party goers..that makes the company feel more involved! Hope this helps! nothing better than a party!

WOW ok my friends 17th birthday is feb. 9th i have no clue what do do for her we too are having a party at her house and her bf will be taking her out for the day.. we were thinking alimo to the falls then out to eat but we didnt want to spend too much because we wanted to get her a cute gift plz help!!!! it will be much appreciated!!!!

Hi Jessicalynn,

We posted this as a new request:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf149250.tip.html

Susan from ThriftyFun

help me pick the perfict party for my friend.

I'm actually doing a surprise party for my friend end of this month, too. Well about the decorating, you don't want to spend alot of money on decorations, so go to the Dollar Store, preferable Dollar Tree. Dollar Tree has some really nice decorations. Simply make sure that you have a lot of balloons hanging around so it will make her feel like it's actually a birthday.

Make sure you get her a pretty birthday cake, it's not a birthday if you don't have a a cake and candles, you have to make her feel special. Play some fun games with her, you have to make sure that all the attention is on her, because this is her big day, her birthday. Of course you want her to remember this day forever.

Also, another great idea, go to Michaels or Joanns, whichever, and buy a picture frame, with room around the picture slot for sigings. Have all the people who came to the party sign that frame, and insert a picture from the party so she won't ever forget this big day!! Good luck and best wishes. -Kristine K.

Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 4, 2005
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Planning a Surprise Party. People at a surprise party.
Planning a Surprise Party
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
Party Balloons
Surprise 50th Birthday Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 22, 2016 at 4:26:12 AM on 10.0.1.84 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.