Garden: Double Knockout Rose

This is my first full year for a Double Knockout Rose. I have enjoyed it so much.

By Elaine from IA

I don't believe I've seen the double Knockout roses before - yours is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you.

Wow, that's a huge amount of flower power for the size of the bush! it seems eager to please you!

I bought one of these this Spring, has bloomed constantly. And the tag on it said it will up until the frost! Linda J.

Oh, I do so much envy you! I used to have roses but at our new home the deer eat what the cold doesn't kill. Thanks for sharing.

Pink Rose
Pink Rose Photos
Photos GardenJuly 22, 2008
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Pink Roses
Photos of Roses
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape