Aisha At Two (European Shorthair "Moggie")

Aisha is 2 years old and is a European Shorthair cat (Moggie.) I found her in a rubbish bin in Greece. She likes "Being cheeky!"

I have told you all Aisha's story before, about how I found and rescued her while I was on Christmas holiday in Greece and you can read all about her somewhere here on the site.

So she has, to be fair, already had her 15 minutes of fame here on ThriftyFun, but I thought this picture was just too cute not to share. I love this picture and it's one of my favourites because to me, it just embodies all that's cute and wonderful and cosy about cats. I hope it'll make you smile as much as I do, every time I see this photo. :o)

(PS) Aisha says to say Happy Holidays to all. She loves Christmas and especially ravaging our Christmas tree, which of course she's allowed to get away with. It get's especially decorated with cat friendly things she and her siblings can eat and play with. We have no two-legged kids to share Christmas with, so our pets are all like our little children and we spoil them rotten. Can anybody tell, that we are a little bit cat crazy here at our house? :o)

Merry Christmas everyone...

By Vicki from Copenhagen, Denmark

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! You should save this pic as a screen saver or better yet... take it to Kinko's and have stationary made from it with matching envelopes :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your photo made my day. I love cats. They are children to us as well! I will save that photo so I can enjoy for years to come, Merry Xmas from Canada!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I DO actually have this exact picture as my desktop wallpaper :o)

I recently took another great picture of her with an elf's hat on and used it to make this year's Christmas cards. The indignate looking little soul would only put up with that humiliation for about 10 seconds...just long enough for me to take another great and A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E photo. She truly is a little darling :o)

Thanks for your sweet comments and Aisha says to say hi :o)

Reply Like this photo? Yes