Photo: Message to Mum

I felt like the luckiest mum in the world, when I came home from visiting a friend to find this message! My 2 boys (Alex 8 and Jared 5) made it out of their Magnetics for me while I was away!

It just melted my heart, and it's just the best feeling in the world when your kids show you how much they love you! Love you too boys! xoxo

By Kristy

That is very special!

Now if that isn't one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! It brought tears to my eyes!

What wonderful little boys you have! I raised two boys myself. And I am very proud of the men that they became, but I have to admit that I miss the little boys that they were. Enjoy your precious little boys, they grow up all too soon.

I love it. What awesome little men you have.

Parenting General Parenting Joys of MotherhoodJanuary 28, 2011
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Homemade Message Board Ideas
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎄