Princess (Sheltie Mix)

Princess is 7 years old and a Sheltie Mix. We adopted her from the shelter over 6 years ago. I knew she was the one, because as we were walking through looking at the dogs and I stopped in front of her cage, she leaned over and licked my hand.

She loves to eat, sleep, watch Animal Planet, and especially go for rides in the car. I love her more than anything. She has brought more joy to our lives than we ever thought possible.

Please, consider adopting from a shelter when you get a pet. The dog or cat will be so grateful to you.

By teddygirl

I love the fact that she lays on her Pound Puppy! So glad she picked you out :)

She is beautiful. I got my beautiuful Solo, a likttle mixed breed dog from shelter fourteen years ago. We just lost her in February. She brought so much fun and joy to our lives. Hang on tight to her and give her a kiss for me. You are blesses as is she.

What a beautiful girl! I have two that we adopted from a shelter and I wouldn't take any amount of money for them.

Please give your Princess a smooch from me.

She is precious. Yes rescue pets are so appreciative of their new homes and have so much love to share.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 15, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Princess Amidala (Star Wars) Costume
little girl dressed as a princess
Making a Princess Costume
little girl dancing on bed in princess room
Color Advice for a Princess Room
Little girl at her princess themed birthday party.
Planning a Princess Theme Party