Use Office Junk Paper for Home Coloring Paper

In my office, we get a lot of junk faxes and other used paper, old statements, cover sheets etc that are no longer needed. Instead of throwing these papers away I take them home for my kids to draw on. Of course there is no personal info on the paper.

I don't have to buy painting or coloring paper and it is a great way to recycle left over paper that otherwise would've gone in the trash. My son is a perfectionist and refuses to erase if he makes a mistake he starts all over again so this has saved so many trees :)

Source: My getting tired of my kids going through literally hundreds of pages of paper each month drawing.

By LAQUINTAK from Nassau, Bahamas

Most daycares could use extra paper also as long as it does not have anything personal on it. They do a lot of coloring and cutting. TK

An envelope made from recycled paper.
Reusing Paper
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 14, 2009
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair