Original Weight Watchers Food Journal

I would like a copy of the original weight watchers food journal. The one where you color in the dots as you eat. Thank you.

By Kathryn

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What year would that be? I have joined multiple times. Georgina

I too may have some from years back, but I think they're filled in. You can perhaps make your own. Or if I have mine i'd be willing to mail one to you.

If any of you have the one from the 80's I would dearly love to have a copy. I have been looking every where for one of those, it seems to be the only one that I really feel comfortable working with.

Thank you so much.

Health & Beauty Weight LossOctober 19, 2009
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:37:41 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.