Compact Carpet Scrubber Reviews

Just curious if anyone has used any of those small compact carpet spot scrubbers. Our 10 week old puppy is a mess and he has made everyone else in the house forget where their bathroom is (outside). I know housebreaking is a process but I don't have the energy or the time to drag the big carpet scleaner out every day. If anyone has had any experience with one of these please share any positive, negative and brand info.

Thanks!!

Rachlls in TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

One of the best products I've ever used is the Bissell Little Green cleaner. The fluid that comes with it is also the best stain remover in the world.

It's small - easy to operate and most importantly - easy to clean. I just bought a second one for our motorhome !!

Ive have the little green machine also. I have had many little accidents with cats and dogs and 3 kids. It is great to whip out and quickly clean the small messes. You will not be sorry that you bought this one.

I had this machine less than 6 months, and it already won't suction up the solution sprayed on the carpet. VERY disappointed!

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsFebruary 16, 2005
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Compact Fluorescent Bulb
Buying and Using Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb
Disposing of Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 4:08:37 PM on 10.0.1.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.