Cell Phone For User With Hearing Loss

Can someone recommend a particular brand, etc., cell phone for for someone who has a hearing loss? I've turned up the sound on mine and it's still not loud enough. I'm available for an upgrade with my carrier.

By txbetty from Lubbock, TX

I have used a Motorola V3 cell phone with Verizon, for 2 1/2 years. At the store where you are signed up with, any salesman/lady can tell you which phones are compatible with hearing aids, which I wear. My cell phone works much better than my regular phone.

I got me a bluetooth. Mine is a Motorla H710. I have had very little problem with it. Any phone I use w/o it just is not loud enough. Although when I had a Motorola W315 phone, if it was quiet enough I could hear w/o a bluetooth (it wasn't b-t enabled, which was part of why I upgraded to a phone that was). I could not have something that entered my ear, but rested on it. You could invest in a Jawbone (brand), but some of those can be over 100 and even close to 200 dollars in my area. My H710 can be found online for about 40 dollars. If you go to wal mart, check online first, cos sometimes the online price is a LOT lower than in store.

Good Luck.

Hello,

Please call your local phone company and they can advice you on how to get a "FREE" phone for the hearing impaired. We got a free phone for my grandmother and it worked out great. Good luck

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 13, 2009
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎄
🍂