Get the After Sale Bargains

On the weekends, I sometimes go by garage sales even after they have closed. Sometimes they are getting rid of stuff or throwing it away!

By Cindy Esparza

hey Cindy are you from lennox?

On craigslist sometimes they have a curb alert after a garage sale. They tell you where to come and look, just don't make a mess or you have to take all, but it is a good place to look for free stuff that might be good and just didn't sell.

Ask if there is a time the sales go to discount, a 2 day sale most likely will be the last day. I look the first day, grab the treasures for sure, but go back to see if something else popped up the next day. My neighbor has 2 per year, the most fun to attend. Sometimes she lets me have a table outside her garage for my grandchildren's baby clothes. Another neighbor occasionally adds too.

Garage Sales Selling TipsApril 30, 2004
Garage Sale Sign in Front of House Having a Sale
Promoting Your Garage Sale
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
Geisha Girl with White Border on Sides
Making a Geisha Costume
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale