I have lots of empty colored plastic boxes with lids (oval and rectangle shapes) in which ice cream was sold. I am looking for some ideas for crafts or whatever using these containers as they are too good to be discarded. Thanks.
You could give them to a school art teacher or use them for trick or treating.
Hi there! How about storing yarn in there. Make a hole on top of the lid and thread your yarn through it.That way your yarn will stay put when you're knitting or crocheting. Hope this helped! :)
I have some of these containers I'm working on right now. I don't have any finished or I'd post a picture. I'm gluing fabric on the sides of the container. On the top I'm gluing a piece of matt board to cover the name. Then I'm going to punch holes in the sides and attach a cardboard handle, covered in matching fabric, with paper brads. I'll write some sort of inspirational saying on the top or congratulations or something else appropriate for giving as a gift.
Here are ideas for you to consider.
1. Make a hand draw string handbag. Use the bucket for the base just slip it inside. For making it quiter just glue some felt insde the bowl.
2. Paint add floppy ears and a handle to make Easter buckets.
3. Flower pots, just drill holes and paint it . Instead of drilling them you can make holes using nails, or soldering iron.
4. Use them to store your billo pads.
5. Paint them and decorate to make your own femine talc powder holder just buy the powder puffs.
6. Paint and make them a mini worm bed box for the fisherman.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!