Family Coupon Gifts for Preschoolers

About 10 years ago, I wanted to help my then 4 year old granddaughter make something for her to give to everyone for Christmas. It had to be inexpensive. I printed up 'coupons' that read: "Good for one kiss and hug." She helped cut them out (with kid scissors and supervision). Then she helped me cover them with clear contact paper.

She gave each member of the family one at our Christmas gathering. The idea was anytime a family member showed her the coupon, she gave a kiss and hug. And she did, too.

By knitter926 from Bloomington, IL

A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeDecember 10, 2009
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A preschooler working on a drawing.
Reward Ideas for Preschoolers
Coupons
Starting a Coupon Swap
🎉
🎄