Nicotine Stains on Clothing

How do you remove nicotine stains from faux fur white jacket?

Evelyn from Westland, MI

Answers

I have found a not so well known cleaner that will take the place of all your other cleaning solutions. I had pet stains on my carpet and nothing would remove them. So I bought this cleaning solution and diluted it, put it in a spray bottle, and the pet stains are gone. I have white and color dress shirts that hung on the hangers for years. I had been a heavy smoker and the shoulders and cuffs were nicotine stained. I sprayed this one the stains and presoaked and then washed as usual. The stains are gone.

I found this solution at Lowes and Home Depot. A gallon of concentrated solution is about $9.00. It's called Greased Lightning. The number of uses for this will eliminate many different cleaning products and can be used for a variety of different stains.