Fabric Softener Dispenser Cup Stuck in Washer

I have a top loading GE washer. I was cleaning the fabric softener dispenser and the cup fell down into the shaft of the dispenser. How do I get it out? I was trying to twist off the top part of the dispenser. It doesn't move. The model # is WWRE626OD1WW. Thank you. Wendy

Answers

I'm not sure about your model, but the top should come off. It may just be stuck with harden softener. Most pull straight up. Give it a good tug and pull straight up.

The cup will just snap back on.

Or you can go to http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/ There are technicians online to help.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersJuly 14, 2009
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
🎄