PreschoolFor Educators

Preschool Bible Curriculum

I am looking for a free hands-on preschool curriculum. Can you help me?

Sharon

Is this for daily use or just for Sunday use? Make your own. That is what I and my teachers did years ago when I had a daycare/preschool center for 76 kids. We made our own flannelgraphs, using a talented artist teach and coloring books for patterns, puppets and coloring sheets.

We used the same story for a week, and added things to it. For example, if the story was Jonah, we would also do the letter J. A was Adam or Ark, E was Eve. I remember the week we did the ark, the kids learned to count by two's as the animals went in the ark 2 by 2.

At the end of the week, we made up a file folder with the story, an example of each craft, one index card per activity describing the activity. Now, years later I still use those as I have 3 years worth in my file cabinet, each its own file.

We use My Fathers World for homeschool...(www.mfwbooks.com)

But for Sunday School I would try the free resources at www.teacherhelp.org

Its one of the BEST sites for helps!

Brightly Beaming Resources - it's free!

http://www.letteroftheweek.com/