Preschool Bible Curriculum

I am looking for a free hands-on preschool curriculum. Can you help me?

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By April 187 451 07/08/2009

Is this for daily use or just for Sunday use? Make your own. That is what I and my teachers did years ago when I had a daycare/preschool center for 76 kids. We made our own flannelgraphs, using a talented artist teach and coloring books for patterns, puppets and coloring sheets.

We used the same story for a week, and added things to it. For example, if the story was Jonah, we would also do the letter J. A was Adam or Ark, E was Eve. I remember the week we did the ark, the kids learned to count by two's as the animals went in the ark 2 by 2.

At the end of the week, we made up a file folder with the story, an example of each craft, one index card per activity describing the activity. Now, years later I still use those as I have 3 years worth in my file cabinet, each its own file.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Tanna Cota 1 6 07/08/2009

We use My Fathers World for homeschool...(www.mfwbooks.com)
But for Sunday School I would try the free resources at www.teacherhelp.org
Its one of the BEST sites for helps!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Wendy 7 74 07/09/2009

Brightly Beaming Resources - it's free!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Preschool Bible Curriculum

I am looking to buy a preschool Bible curriculum. I have found a lot of websites that I can print from, but I am interested in having an entire curriculum in one place. Thanks.

RE: Preschool Bible Curriculum

I have used Bob Jones University Bible curriculum and ABEKA curriculum. I used Bob Jones while homeschooling my kids and previously taught 3 year olds with the ABEKA. Both are great. (11/14/2007)

By sechmin

RE: Preschool Bible Curriculum

I have been using Gospel Light and it's OK. (11/15/2007)

By sandy63

RE: Preschool Bible Curriculum

Go to the website for a major denomination like United Methodist or Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (Fortress Press). They take education seriously. Best wishes. Carol (11/16/2007)

By Carol in PA

RE: Preschool Bible Curriculum

ACE is great also, look for an ACE school in your area and order supplies through them. (11/16/2007)

By Noella

RE: Preschool Bible Curriculum

I use "Rod and Staff" with my little girl, she seems to enjoy it. The cost is very reasonable and it gets the job done. (11/17/2007)

By Elizabeth

RE: Preschool Bible Curriculum

We use the Free Preschool Bible Curriculum: www.abcjesuslovesme.com

The entire curriculum is in one place and you wouldn't have to print off anything. Hope this helps. (06/07/2008)

By farmgirl