Machine to Extract Juice from Aloe Vera

I am looking for an aloe vera juice extraction machine for producing large quantities. Where can I get a good machine, either automatic or semiautomatic? Before packing it in to any bottle does it require any additives or preservatives to be added to the juice, so that it can be consumed within six months. Please reply.

By Surendra from Mumbai, India

August 27, 2010 Flag

What type of machine can be used to get aloe vera juice from aloe vera plant? Where can I purchase one?

Answers:

Machine to Extract Juice from Aloe Vera

I haven't the time to look back over older posts, but I see no reason why you could not use a combination old fashioned orange juicer that twists juice from the inside out of an orange rind (by hand) collecting the juice in the adjoining tray below after splitting the fattest/ fullest Aloe leaves into half-orange sizes first and placing them on the juicer pulp side down and twist. God bless and help you. : )
(08/21/2009)

By lyndagayle62

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 4, 2009 Flag

What type of machine can be used to extract juice of Aloe Vera plants and where can we purchase it?

Vipin L. from Chhatarpur, India

Answers:

Machine to Extract Juice from Aloe Vera

I don't know how big your Aloe Vera plants are, but assuming they're fairly small,I'd purchase a Pasta Machine and you can set it tight or loose to get the juice out. They can be purchased at www.Overstock.com. mine is a "Large 18 cm stainless steel Pasta Machine" I paid $29.95 for it plus shipping and handling. Hope this helps. (12/16/2005)

By Louise

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 27, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 4:39:58 AM on 10.0.1.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.